Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Crossroads

Whats a boy to do..... *sigh*

I am at an odd place in my life right now, things are going great -- but just not really sure where things are going....

Work is great -- but there isn't a lot of it right now, and that makes me worried about the future. Tho -- I have been reassured there isn't much to worry about, but then again, I've heard that before.

Relationship is great -- I am totally into whats going on the the Sprite...its fun, he's adorable, makes me smile and laugh, and forget about a lot of the bad things that have happened to me. Again tho -- not sure where its going. Its a day by day thing -- and I am hoping to make it last as long as I can....Hoping for the best here

Friendships: I have a few great friends -- but more would be nice as I am new in town. But being as how I am dating some one pretty seriously now -- it makes it difficult. All the single guys dont want to meet because I am not single, and the couples well they are busy doing couple things... grrrrr... so here I am stuck between a rock and a hard place. How does one meet friends in a city that seemingly pulsates around hook ups?

These are the adventures that I get to have right now -- it will be fun to see where it all goes....

No comments: